What can I access?
Members of Bayside Anglican Church can access further resources from this page. If you’re interested in:
- Rosters and upcoming events
- Contacting other church members
- Catching up on past sermons
- Letting the church know you’ll be away so won’t be able to be rostered for a while
- Accessing songs (eg. if you’re involved in music)
Then you’ll need to login to MyBayside, which is a secure area where members of the church are able to login and access information that for privacy and safety reasons, is not made available on the main website. Find out how below.
Where do I access MyBayside?
How do I get access?
If you’ve been a member of the church for a while and are receiving regular emails (which means your correct email address is in our database) you should be able to create an account. Here are the steps:
- Go to my.baysideanglican.church in your web browser
- You’ll be greeted with a login page. Ignore the login boxes, and click the link that says “I forgot my password“
- Enter your email address at the prompt and click “Get New Password“
- You’ll be emailed a link where you can choose a new password/reset your existing password and login with your email address
If you are under 18, for safe ministry reasons, you will first need to have one of your parents/guardians email us with their consent in setting up an account for you.
Also, if you share your email address with other members of your family, you’ll need to contact one of the staff to manually setup your account, as this can’t be done automatically.
I've tried all those steps and never got an email/it's not working?
If you’re having trouble getting it to work, or have any other questions or comments, let Kevin know!
Church members may financially support their church in these ways:
Online Direct-Debit from your bank account
The easiest way to provide a regular contribution is via direct-debit. Setup a recurring payment using Internet Banking to the following account:
Account Name: St David’s Church Arncliffe
BSB: 032 051
Account Number: 838 803
Reference: 8:30, 10:15 or 6:30 giving (please reference your congregation)
One-off Credit/Debit-Card gift
Select your congregation and fill in your gift amount below and click “Pay Now” to open a secure window where you can enter your credit/debit-card details. Please note that these details are not stored or accessible by Bayside Anglican Church, as they are directly transmitted to our online merchant gateway provider from this page (in compliance with industry-standard PCI/DSS best practice).
One-off PayPal gift
If you have a PayPal account, you can transfer funds directly from your account to Bayside Anglican Church.